By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where sinners come to stay updated

HomeSinning TimesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"on Call" the Dr. is In

Go down 
AuthorMessage

"on Call" the Dr. is In Empty
PostSubject: "on Call" the Dr. is In   "on Call" the Dr. is In I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Arrived recently, dirty little town but should do nicely for some quiet cover. Drove around to find the local Hospital, but doesn't appear to have one...was just a bit concerned, however I was directed to the local "clinic" a place called "the Rest" and I left a message for the head of staff there that I was hoping to meet with them regarding a position on the staff. I do hope to hear back from them soon. Appears to be some sort of mental or psychiatric clinic, this couldn't be more perfect who's going to question what happens to a mental patient anyway...thier just crazy after all.
Back to top Go down

"on Call" the Dr. is In
Page 1 of 1