By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where sinners come to stay updated

HomeSinning TimesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Two Faces of Ramsey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramsey

Ramsey

The Two Faces of Ramsey Empty
PostSubject: The Two Faces of Ramsey   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:48 am

When I got to Sinners Rest, I wasn't sure I would like it very much. Who migrated from Dead End? What new people might arrive? I am slowly beginning to see that the cream has risen to Sinners Rest from the sludge remaining at Dead End.

I have had contact with Kay and she seems happy enough to see me, though she did mention something about another man in her life...one, I think? No matter, I told her to clean that mess up. I didn't mention it would be done for her if it took too long but I hadn't seen her in so long. That is no way to pick back up with our affair.

I have had occassion already to introduce my alter-ego to the town. I prefer to stay out of his messy affairs. What he does is his business. Though, it is my unfortunate fate that I have to be there for his games. One rape already and two stabbings the other day. Then, that damn insurance investigator, Pearl Smithson. She should not have come nosing around after me. Two-Face, as one of my stabbing victims dubbed him - a Detective here at Sinners Rest, amusingly - will not allow me to be complicated by outsiders. He needs me to take him where he asks to go. I'm fairly certain it is a mutually beneficial relationship. Hah! That Detective...she spotted Two-Face and followed him right into his trap. He would have made good use of her if he hadn't been interrupted. Then all of the stabbings just...happened. The blood was glorious. Such a lovely color. But, I digress. Ms. Smithson was a threat and Two-Face did what had to be done. I've already learned that the SRPD is so overwhelmed by unsolved crimes that it is unlikely I will catch any heat for his masterful work. And it was grand. She was carved in such a humorous manner. Particularly the lopping of her nose for being "nosey". I laughed so hard while he did it, but only because he made a point of explaining it to her. The way she scrambled in a shock to affix it back to her face was truly comical. Humans are so fragile that way.

Anyway, onward and upward. Some woman actually showed a cleaver at Two-Face as if she meant to scare him off. I have tried to tell him to let it go but he insists. Ah, well. What's one more body on the pile?
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: The Need To Slow Down   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:28 am

I am risking too much but I'm like a kid in a candy store. Last night I assualted my fifth victim and the second of which whom I also raped. She was a cute little thing. Went by the name of Jasqi Byrne. Sexy as hell. She actually tried to come on to me half way through to knock me off balance. Why don't these women understand I don't just half-ass these things. I'm not an idiot. Eveything is planned out in advance.

I couldn't believe how easy it was to get her where I wanted her. The Light Tower has such a beautiful view. She was very compliant - almost seeming to be interested in the beginning - the little cock lover. So she drops to her knees and tries to make love to my cock. I wasn't going to have any of that. I don't need love. I grabbed her head and "Rammed" her good. Once she had me ready I spun her to her feet and bent her over the rail so she could see the ground 100 feet below. She said she was afraid of heights so I made sure to push her over the edge with each thrust. Finally, I pulled out and sprayed the ocean below with my cum - wouldn't want any evidence in my victim, now would I? Then the stupid bitch made a mistake. She screamed for help. Two-Face would have none of that. She tried to run but I caught her back and sliced it a couple times. Then I slid the blade under her arm pit to cut a major artery. I did the Christian thing and told her to apply pressure or she would bleed out. Then I left her there, bleeding to death at the top of the tower. Looking back, it sure was a beautiful evening. The ocean, the fresh air, and a sexy woman to accompany me. It was nearly perfect. I could have thrown her off but I think I'd rather see if she has what it takes to survive. If she does, we'll try again next time.
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: Nia Has Caught My Eye Again   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 am

Beautiful, sexy, Niala. It seems like forever since she came to visit me in Lynne Marlow's apartment and fell into bed with me. That was a shooting star that burned out faster than I thought it would. So, here we are, both having landed at Sinners Rest. Only, she doesn't even know I am alive...I think? She has only seen me twice, but it was not me. Two-Face found her alone the other day and made a failed attempt at tasting her again. She actually begged for me to shoot her. It was pathetic. So, being the gentleman I am...I shot her. In the leg, so as not to kill her. I was still intent on having her again, but we were rudely interrupted!!! This! Again! It is so frustrating. I had to leave her there, to be tended to by the police while I made my escape. But!! But but but!!! Today was different. I spotted her by the shipyard looking to see if Alexia's was open. There wasn't a soul around. I jumped her and this time made sure she wouldn't get away. I few light puncture wounds strategically placed, along with some body shots had her ready to please. I knocked her to the ground and took her from behind. It brought back so many good memories of the love we shared. She felt as tight as ever, which surprised me. Maybe I've gotten bigger. That is likely the case. So, I pounded her violently from behind until I was at the edge but I needed something to push me over. I demanded she beg for her life while I came in her but she refused! I implored her but she refused! I cut her but she refused! Damnit! I had enough. I pulled out and knocked her to her knees. I skull-fucked her until she passed out and gave her a taste of what she had been missing. God it felt good. It had been so long since she took my load like that. I swear she had a smile on her unconscious face. Then I remembered I couldn't leave the cum with her. I had to destroy it. I knelt down on one knee and flushed her mouth with my urine. That was that. I put my weapons away and left the scene. It was then I realized she had scratched the shit out of my chest. That whore. I can cover for that. It will not be a problem. Hell if I know what happened to her after that. Nia was always a survivor, though. She'll be fine. I have to show her Ramsey soon. Perhaps, we'll even spark something that leads to her bed? I'd like that.
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Ramsey   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

As I stand hear, with my mother’s recipe in hand, rolling meatballs to the soothing piano concertos of Schubert, I feel myself relax. There is something almost hypnotic about cooking to fine music that quiets my restless soul. Though I could not help but reflect on the events of the day. It was a quiet morning in town. Too quiet. When left alone to my thoughts I inevitably and invariably find myself lurking in the shadows, seeking a plaything. Having stopped into a bar down by the hospital one morning, I happened upon a buxom blonde by the name of Rachel. I paid for a bottle of JD and asked her to dance on the pole for me. She insisted it was only done by her dancers. I pressed the issue and eventually convinced her it would be our little secret if she gave me a private show. Once I saw her climb onto the pole and spin around it, slide up and down it and watched it nearly melt in her hands, I knew I had to see more. I asked her to strip for me. She flatly refused. I insisted. She refused. The reason escapes me, but I gave up on that endeavor. Regardless, I had started something that I knew part of me would demand I finish.

That day came and it was today. Again, I found her alone, the town nearly empty, particularly on her end. Two-Face grabbed hold and dragged me inside. She was startled when we entered but oddly at ease. I began simply enough by requesting she once again dance. She played the game again. I implored her as if to say "pretty please with a gunshot to your face on top?". She acquiesced after I put a hole into the nice wood floor about two feet from her. Again, my urges pushed me. I told her to strip....to complete what we had started even though she couldn’t know who we are. She not only refused but was nearly belligerent in her protest. Again, with enough prodding she finally realized the inevitability of the situation and began to strip. Amusingly, she seemed to think flinging her undergarments at me was an insult. In fact, it was damn sexy. I told her to touch herself and her obstinance continued. I had enough at that point. I ordered her off the pole and to the wall. I had plans for her but there was a scratching at the front door that concerned me. I gave her a good crack on the head with the butt of my gun as she continued to run her mouth – on and on about how she was going to enjoy killing me. I had to laugh but again I was intoxicated with lust for her as she rejected my every command and stood her ground. I made her get on her knees. We were about to have some real fun. Suddenly, the front door bursts open and there - by herself! – a female cop orders me to let my toy go. I held the gun to her head and my knife to her ribs and backed up a bit when the cause of the earlier scratching became known. A dog – I had been ratted out by some little white pile of shit. The dog approached, the cop aimed for my head, and I backed to the stairs. It was a brave little shitbag, I'll give it that. I kicked it in the snout. *Laughter* I backed up the stairs and once at the peak I shot down and struck the little turd machine on the paw. That was it for the pooch. Then I see the cop follow me up the stairs. Is there no end to the stupidity in this town? I had the higher ground! Read the rules!!! Learn the art of war ladies and gentlemen! I back away as she reached the top of the steps and my big-tittied toy urged the cop to shoot me. I had to take evasive action. I tilted my gun away from her head and took a quick shot at the cop, hitting her on the leg, then I charged her and shoved my victim against her, crushing them both against the wall. I hated to play cops and robbers and leave, but it was apparent I had little choice. I jumped the stairs and twisted my ankle but did not break it. I ran off and reached safety only to wonder if I had mortally wounded the cop. The stakes have just been raised.

I learned something about myself today. My victims whom fight me tooth and nail with sharp tongues increase my desire to rape them. Likewise, my victims whom are weak and beg for their lives give me the rush I crave. It was my one unfortunate happenstance to rape Nia and find that when my victim has no fight or flight in them, little Ramsey doesn’t pay any attention. If I had not loved Nia as I did, I would not have continued to rape her but simply cut her throat and do her a favor. And so it goes. The meatballs are frying beautifully in the olive oil and my wine is growing too warm. That cop….if she is alive, has a big target on her back now. She should never have come alone. Next time, she will be the hunted.
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Ramsey   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 pm

I'm in an awful hurry today but I must make note of this while it occupies my mind or I may let it slip. I have kept a low profile since Two-Face shot the officer. I have frequented some local businesses and tried to blend in as a regular citizen. Though, something peculiar happened on a recent visit to Steph's cafe. I had my attention drawn to a radiant beauty named Messa. I made a special effort to capture her attention. Two-Face took note as well and I tried to suppress his abhorrent tongue. I failed. This was not the worst of it, though. No, not by far. After I rejoined Kay at the bistro tables outside, I peered back into the cafe to see all of the women inside gathered around and laughing, one or two occasionally shooting a glance in my direction. Normally, I would take this as a compliment; as a collection of women struck smitten by my presence. Two-Face took it as an insult to his manhood. He took siege upon my consciousness and insisted they were laughing at me. Laughing! I could hardly argue, though part of me was oblivious as my attentions were drawn to Messa. I have to warn her about Two-Face. I would risk everything if I do. And Kay...poor Kay. She presents a much more dire situation. Kay and Ramsey I have something special. Two-Face will ruin that, as well. The image of each woman's face is burned into my memory, and thus the memory of Two-Face. There is little I can do to help them now.
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: When It Raines....   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:56 pm

I am beginning to wonder if Sinners Rest is the healthiest place for me to escape my inner demons. I have tried, in earnest, to stay in public and out of the shadows, yet Two-Face seems to draw victims like a magnet. Case and point; I was merely standing on a corner yesterday morning, doing nothing but passing the time. Suddenly, I am approached by a sweet and petite blonde whom has apparently had been toking something pretty strong. She was stoned like an Iranian adulteress. She had enough of her wits about her to flirt....hmmm, flirt may be a tad light in describing her approach. Let's say she was two steps into the alley from being on her knees. Now, far be it from me to turn away a woman in need. Far be it from Two-Face to take full advantage of her altered state. She said her name was Raine and that I could meet her at the club in a little while. Turns out the "club" she was referring to was The Library. I later found out she works there. I followed and studied. Much to my dismay, there were several other people present, so I told her I would buy her something to eat at Zoe's. I hurried away to find my uniform and made my way to Zoe's to find she had still not arrived. Perfect! I went upstairs and waited. I heard someone enter. I yelled down, voice disguised, for help. I shouted something about needing my meds. Isn't that ironic? *Laughter* As if meds could help me.

I didn’t waste any time after she entered the room. Anyone could have walked into that café and there was no time to waste. I threw her against the wall several times. I am starting to operate under the assumption that women can be “tenderized” with some evenly distributed pounding, much like a nice breast of chicken. She attempted to hurl the occasional insult but it was only enough to make me laugh at the feebleness of it all. I believed I heard someone downstairs but it was a false alarm. I went back to work but with an increased need for finality. I decided I could only use this one’s mouth as there may not be time for anything else. I applied sufficient pressure to her neck until her mouth gaped open and then I plunged my harden shaft into her throat. I noticed a theme developing in my work as she turned various shades of pink and blue while I skullfucked her to near unconsciousness. This was becoming a favorite maneuver of mine. Much like weaponized sodomy – or fucking her ass with my gun, if you prefer crude terminology – which has often been an enjoyable exercise, for me at least. I can still feel her tight little throat strangling my cock…or vice versa. *Gasping laughter*

I accidentally sliced her shoulder open when she resisted a bit. I had pulled my knife for show, but in her hasted she fell into it…..pfffft! Yes, that is what happened. She hit my knife with her shoulder. Needless to say, I tried to find an entertaining way to finish up quickly, so I pushed her back against the side of the bed and bent her head back. I reinserted my throbbing cock deep into her throat and started to pound her so hard the back of her head must have busted a spring in the mattress. It was a mere few minutes before I unloaded a bucket of cum down her throat, careful to make sure she swallowed every drop. I pulled her to her feet and I could swear she licked her lips. The slut!

It was a satisfying, albeit short encounter. I gave her the obligatory threat and headed for the door. Then I thought it might be amusing to take a jab at her on the way out. I turned as I arrived at the door and simply said, "Oh....and clean yourself up. You’re a bloody fucking mess." I had such a good laugh. I’ll have to visit with Raine again. She seems like a sweet girl and we had such a good time.
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: A full day's work...Part 1   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:49 am

The day started like any other; sleeping late, reading the online news, and wasting several hours thinking about how I will start to take back control of my life. I start each day with the best of intentions. Hell, I even offer a morning prayer asking God to help me stop. Sometimes I get the feeling He has stopped listening. Unfortunately for my soul, and two beautiful ladies, the day ended up like most others – a hot shower before bed with a long and complicated cleansing ritual. I can’t sleep with the remains of Two-Face’s conquests on my skin. What happened in between was a full day’s work - even for Two-Face.

Sinners Rest was very quiet in the morning and, at first, I thought I would avoid any temptations. Then I saw the new woman in town named Bon. She had recently opened a garage and I walked in to pay her a visit. I immediately noticed how shockingly sexy she is when you get close enough to her. From a distance, she looks real tough – the biker chick type. Close up, she has the curves and the bone structure of a real woman. And like any real woman, she has a body that has needs. I thought I could have a polite conversation but her exposed lower abdomen and ample cleavage made that an impossibility. Two-Face made an impromptu appearance. I tested her temperament with inane questions and cutting remarks – to a tough type like her – about her name being “cute” and other such girlie things. She showed very few cracks. *Smiles at his pun*

Soon enough, I left, but only to come back in uniform and find her under a car with music blaring. I watched her for a few minutes admiring her long legs. Then I saw her struggling for a tool - *Smiles again* - so I kicked it over to her hand. I startled her and she pulled out from under the car. She knew she was in immediate danger. Of course, I did have my Glock pointed at her head. She acted tough enough, but not many people are going to argue with a gun. I got her out of her shirt so I could see those perfect tits. I made her take me to her basement where I gagged her and bound her hands. She really is beautiful, and I knew her mouth was going to get her killed. Even Two-Face could agree, killing her would be a tragic waste. Gagging her saved her life as he would surely grow tired of the bad attitude. After all, we were just going to play some games together. Have a little fun like two adults should and go on our satisfied way. Even with the gag and the bound hands she managed to irritate Two-Face, so I gave her a spiked drink to calm her down. I must have misjudged her weight as she was soon in a deep slumber and slumped to the ground. I tried to wait it out but she would not wake up. Two-Face became restless. Once it was clear she could be out for hours, we just unzipped, focused on her luscious breasts and started to masturbate as I hovered above her. The sight of her long legs and smooth skin was exhilarating enough but the gagged mouth was enough to get me over the edge. Suddenly, the climactic conclusion to the 1812 Overture was exploding in my head, and with each canon shot I doused her pretty body and face with a large stream of cum. After the last jet plastered her lips, my cock continued to convulse and spasm. I just stood there, admiring her like a work of art. If only I had a canvas and some paints. Surely, I could have finished before she woke. I removed the gag, gentleman and Christian I am, so she would be able to yell for help when she came to. I put myself back together and left her there in a heap of beauty covered with glistening cum. I could have fucked her but what fun would that be? I want her terror as much as her pussy. I was drained and believed I had done enough to satisfy Two-Face for the day. By the time night fell, it was clear this was not going to be an ordinary day…
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: A full day's work...Part 2   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 pm

As night fell, I found myself with an opportunity for which I had actually been waiting. I’ve been stalking a woman named Surreal for weeks…watching her in her apartment, walking on the street, and talking with friends. This night, she was alone on the street not far from The Library. I decided it may be a good idea to create a distraction before I make my advance on her. I hopped on my chopper and shot down to the clinic. Several employees were inside – including my beautiful Kay. I had to draw their attention. I rode up the handicapped ramp and jumped off the steps. That got them outside but what next? I charged towards them with my bike and shot out a couple of windows. They scrambled like chickens in a slaughterhouse. It was good for a laugh but my main objective was to draw the SRPD down there and away from the other side of town where I knew Surreal was ripe for the picking.

Once that was accomplished, I sped back to the other side of town where I found Surreal just outside a convenience store. I approached her from behind, gun drawn, and asked her if she had the time. She turned and said she did then mocked Two-Face’s uniform. This was not a wise thing to do. With every verbal exchange, she displayed sarcasm and contempt. The street was not a safe place to be. I told her to take me back to her place. She complied, although with the continued attitude. As we entered her apartment I thought it best to give her a crack on the back of her head with my gun. She crumbled to the floor and I locked the door behind us. I gave her arm a light kick to see if she was conscious and she took a swipe at my leg! The nerve! I was checking to see if she was alright. Right? I grabbed a handful of hair and dragged her to her feet. I could tell she was a bit groggy from the blow. To my surprise, she continued to mouth off. Little did she know she was triggering more sexual hunger. I spun her around and twisted her arms together behind her and up between her shoulders. She jammed a heel onto my foot. It was fairly painful, but I wear the right clothes for these instances. I laughed it off and leaned against her, pressing her to the wall. I took out my knife and held it to her face while I whispered sweet nothings into her ear. She said something that pissed off Two-Face. Why can’t they just enjoy the date? I mean, I always go through so much trouble to set everything up. They don’t have to do any work.

I took my knife and made a shallow slice into her upper arm. I believe this is when she started to relax and enjoy herself as she stopped fighting me. I took the knife and quickly cut from the top down on the front of her blouse then pulled it off and tossed it aside. Spinning her around to face me, I saw a trace of anger still in her eyes so I thought I might cheer her up a bit. I reached out and yanked at her bra, snapping the clasp in one motion and tearing it from her body. She was startled and this allowed me to put away my knife and grab her by the rib cage. I lifted her about two feet off the ground and plowed her back-first into the wall then started to make love to her tender breasts. She flailed wildly in delight, her limbs accidentally striking me about the legs and head. I circled her areolas then wound my tongue around the circumference of each breast. I made my way back to her nipples where I gave a small bite and pulled them, flicking them back then licking them gently. I lowered her to the ground. It was then I realized I had something very important that needed to be done and could not wait! I punched her in the stomach and she folded to the floor, breathless. I told her we were not done. She yelled something about killing me. I laughed loudly and thanked her for the good time. Indeed, the day was not over and Surreal and I were not done…
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: A full day's work...The Finale   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:55 am

I returned to Surreal’s apartment to find she had gone. It didn’t take long to figure out where. Kay, the Head Doctor at the clinic, is a good friend of hers. She also needed to stitch up that scratch I gave her on her arm, I suppose. I went down and looked into the waiting area to find Raine sitting inside. I waved a polite hello…caring less that I was in uniform. She looked like she had seen a ghost. She had someone with her so there was nothing to be done. I went down to the emergency room entrance and listened outside the door. It was quiet. I entered and found nobody around. I knew she had to be somewhere. I grabbed a handful of gauze bandages and started towards another set of double doors. Then, I heard voices. It was Raine and Kay! I certainly could not go that way. There was another way…through Kay’s office. I slowly opened the door and was shocked to find Surreal passed out, head in hands, on Kay’s desk. Not the most opportune setting but I saw no need for caution. I crept behind her and readied a strip of gauze for her mouth. I quickly reached over her head and gagged her. She immediately sprang to consciousness, but I had the gag tight in a flash. I jumped on her and quickly subdued her until it could bind her wrists behind her. Now, it was time to finish what we had started.

I stripped her from the waist down. She turned her head and I turned it more, pressing the other side of her face into the desk while bending her over it. She had, again, a mix of fear and anger in her eyes. That would not do. I wet my cock and slipped it in a couple of inches. I gave it to her slow and soft. Her muffled cries could not be heard outside the office and certainly not over the retched Muzak songs in the lobby. I plunged into her hard, this time until I could feel her warm, young, soft ass against my lower abdomen. I stayed there a moment and got out my knife. She was giving me daggers with her eyes. I showed her a real dagger. I waved the knife in front of her eyes and the terror that suddenly filled them was sublime. My cock grew an extra inch at that very moment. I started to fuck her harder but in a nice musical rhythm…who knew Muzak could be good for something. Her eyes welled with tears as I punished her tight little box. It was beyond a simple rush to see her bound and gagged, struggling against the binds and my cock. Though, every movement she made against me caused her pussy to clench my cock harder. The struggle was an added bonus. One of the reasons I enjoy a girl with fight. I could feel myself nearing climax but, as usual, I needed a little something extra. I put away my knife and pulled my Glock. I waved it in her face and her pussy nearly pinched my cock clean off. The look on her face was priceless as I took the safety lock off the gun in her view. She must have thought she was going to die. Ohhhhhhhhhh! The rush! My cock shuddered inside her. She had no idea that I was about to give her the Two-Face special. I pounded her pussy harder then dipped the barrel of the gun into her ass. She jumped…and clenched *Smiles*. The entire visual of her helplessness was the push I needed. As she sobbed into the gauze and I sodomized her with my gun, I thought, “What better way to finish this piece than to cover her back and ass with cum.” As I started to go off I pulled out. The first jet of cum went clear up to her head, penetrating her hair. The second went straight up her back and ass, leaving a shiny trail of nut butter on her smooth skin. I lost count of the streams of cum but she was well plastered when it was over.

I put away my cock and got ready to leave my new toy just in time. The door to the lobby burst open and, of all people, Kay entered. She could not know it was me…could she? I ran for the exit but froze as I caught her eyes. We locked gazes momentarily then I bolted out of the clinic and sped away. It had been a long day of hard work and I was bushed. I used what little strength I had left to cleanse myself. I have yet to return to finish off Raine, and Bon deserves better than an unconscious cum bath. Still, I don’t believe I am finished with Surreal just yet. Perhaps all of these half-finished attacks will confuse and subdue Two-Face. Perhaps, not. Regardless, I can sense his appetite is satiated for the time being – like a Croc with a full belly, I can hope he’ll take a long time to digest after a today’s feast of flesh. I only wish I had remembered to wish Bon and Surreal a Happy Thanksgiving. I feel like such a heel for forgetting. Well, there is always Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: And forgive us our trespasses...   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:34 am

...as we forgive them that trespass against us.

It had been more than a week. I feasted for the Thanksgiving break and rested my weary head. Perhaps, the realization that Kay may have seen something in my eyes, through the mask, after my attack against Surreal in her office, was enough to keep Two-Face at bay for a short while. Nevertheless, he could not be held down for long.

Several nights ago, I sat in uniform on Two-Face's bike just outside the window of The Library watching Raine perform on the bar top. There were too many people inside to attempt anything aggressive so I bided my time and just watched. Suddenly, a small man appeared and began to question me. He said something about having seem me on the hospital monitor. Seems it does pay to advertise...even if it is a hacked message. I warned him to piss off or face consequences. He persisted. Two-Face was irate. He stepped off the bike and lunged with my knife. The wee man put up a good defense with some sort of bag. So, we decided to slice his femoral artery, slashing his thigh open with a swift but deep cut. Apparently, we caught the attention of the patrons inside the bar as some came rushing out. We hopped onto the bike and tore off. I haven't seen the man since. I wonder of he bled out? *Gleeful laughter*

A few days later, I spotted Raine entering the cesspool of a bathroom behind the clinic. It was too hard to resist. Luckily, I had been in full gear on the prowl. God has been good to me and it was time to repay him. The whore had to pay. I rushed in and she immediately froze upon seeing me. I decided to have some fun and make it a game. Each phase of the attack was verbalized in a manner that gave her a choice of action. Of course, the odds were stacked against her. After tossing her around a bit, Two-Face felt the need to make his presence fully known. We ripped some clothes free and forced her to her hands and knees. She had a very fetching pair of stiletto heeled boots. The heel made a nice implement for the purposes of sodomy but it was rather dry. A few well forced thrusts into her mouth solved that issue. It was then inserted and left to dangle. I only wish I had my camera. The sight of her on the floor with a boot hanging out of her ass was quite comical. The sobbing only added to the hilarity.

Our base urges grabbed hold and we proceeded to fuck Raine like the whore she is...from behind, like a dog. The boot was moved in and out in a rythm created by my cock in her wettening snatch. Her body betrayed her as she convulsed on my shaft. She was crying and sobbing, and I had already forced her to beg for her life once but the words from her mouth just sent tingles up my legs...all three of them. I reached down and around to finger her clit. Soft circular motions, all in step with my cock and the boot. It was really a circus act that I am rather proud of maintaining. She came hard and loud, against her own will and at that moment I slowly pulled out the stiletto heel. It drove her flesh mad. We were not going to allow her to escape without the torturous memory of her humiliation scarring her sexual pleasure forever. We stood over her and began to masturbate. I told her to plead for her life...beg us not to kill her. It was enough, as usual, to drive us over the edge. I climaxed in long pearled streams of cum, washing over her body, splashing off her ass and back. She just stayed there, sobbing, covered in cum. I stepped on her head and pressed it to the disgusting floor and simply stated, "I suggest you tell that friend of yours if he comes near me again, I'll kill him and then I'll find you and slit your stomach open so you can see what you have inside. You understand me?". I then complimented her on being such a good girl and promised her we would see more of each other. There is nothing more a woman despises than a man who fucks her and doesn't call on her again. Raine may have to wait for her turn in the growing rotation Two-Face seems to be creating for us but she will not be lucky enough to be forgotten.

Next?
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: Darkness...Pain...   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am

*The handwriting nearly illegible, Two-Face dominates*

It has been two days. The pain is too much for Ramsey. I haven't seen him but he is there. I have to bring him out so he can get close again. What Kay did to him...she will have to pay.

She was his doctor! She knew his past. She knew about his wife and his CDPD partner. How he slaughtered them when he found them embraced in his bed! She invited him into her home and for what?!!! To humiliate him. We both attacked the man she was found with, nearly killing him. Kay should have known. She is lucky to be alive given what Ramsey did before. That was before my time. He is capable all on his own without my help. But now he has me to protect him. Now he has me to do his dirty work.

It is ironic. The man she was with was the same man I slashed in the thigh days before. He had a smart mouth for such a small man. He put up a good fight but eventually we overcame with size and strength. After knocking him unconscious we threw him down a flight of stairs. He was not there when we stormed from Kay's apartment so I know he is not dead. I don't think I will need to influence Ramsey to seek him out. He can do that all by himself. I would slice him into small pieces and spread him all over Sinners Rest. We'll see.

Ramsey is too close to Kay. I don't know if he can do what needs to be done. I don't know if he can stop me, either. We just have to get close again...

*Screams primally...loudly...cursing....*

Fucking bitch.

After further consideration, and conversation with Kay, this RP suits my purposes and stands

Last edited by Ramsey on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: Clusterfuck!   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:41 pm

I had it all planned out. I waited patiently for days. I did not leave her apartment. Kay kept me waiting and waiting for my revenge. Then, I had my chance. She finally arrived...but with whom? I heard two female voices, so I was not as concerned as I could have been. To my delight, it was Summer. Summer and Kay walked into the trap together. This is a day I had been waiting for since many months ago back in DE. Summer...so sexy and sophisticated - the Mayoral candidate! I had always wanted to take her but something stopped me. Was it respect? I'm not sure. But now it was too late for both of us.

She and Kay entered and I calmly walked out from behind Kay's silk screen to reveal myself in uniform. The last thing Kay expected would be to see Two-Face in her apartment, to be sure. This was a dream scenario that quickly soured, though. First, Summer threw some kind of knife and cut my arm. Not a bad cut but it did damage my fucking good leather jacket! Nonetheless, I pressed on and improvised the immediate plan to have Kay strip Summer and shove her pretty face into her pussy to get Summer ready for me. I was not sure how far I would take it, but the thought of Kay pleasuring Summer against both of their wills was enough to make me cum in my pants. Regardless, we got as far as Summer being stripped before that motherfucker Stubby showing up at Kay's apartment! Ahhhh! I remember now. Summer's cell phone rang and I made her close it immediately, but something may have clued Stubby to where she was. He provided much comic relief in the form of inflated machismo but it was starting to become an irritation. I told Kay to let him in, thinking if he saw Summer with a gun to her head he would think twice about being aggressive. To my surprise, and Summer's I believe, he showed himself to be less than concerned for her safety. Instead, he grabbed Kay and put the gun to her head. An odd move, considering he doesn't know who I am. I played along anyway but decided to test him and fired a quick shot at his legs. Suddenly, he dragged Kay out the door, but not before I caught a glimpse of what looked like piss on the front of his pants! What the fuck?

Kay must have implored him to let her back in to help Summer and when she entered I ordered her to lock the door. I didn't think he would be a continuing problem so I picked up where I left off. Funny thing. I told Summer she was a good girl at some point for something or other and she just zoned out. She did whatever she was told. Kay seemed to think she was in shock, but I've seen this before with Ami. Summer was not in shock and this I will use to my advantage....next time she sees me. And she will.

With Stubby out of the way, I got back to the task at hand. Kay was now naked as well, and I got her and Summer to the edge of the bed. I told Kay to "get her ready for me" and she seemed shocked when she realized what I meant. Apparently, Summer is strictly straight so it must have alarmed her at some level too. I didn't give one fuck. In fact, while Kay was lapping up Summer's sweet juices, I pushed the back of her head to smash her face in further. When I pulled back, Kay had a gorgeous sheen of cum on her mouth, chin and cheeks. That was enough. I could not stand it any longer. I had waited so long and now was my chance. Better yet, Kay would be forced to watch. I picked Kay up by the hair and tossed her off Summer, telling her to go to the opposite side if the bed. I then grabbed Summer and threw her onto the bed, putting her on her knees and spreading her open to take my throbbing cock. By now she had snapped out of her trance and was beginning to realize what was happening. I allowed the full strength and size of my body plow into her from behind before looking over at Kay and smiling. Kay was beyond words with despair. It was fucking perfection! It WAS. Until another bang on the door cause my cock to start going limp. I thrusted into Summer several more times, hoping to leave her in pain for days. The banging continued along with another familiar voice. It was Jaco! And he hadn't changed a bit. I got off Summer after whispering sweet nothings into her ear and put my cock away for safe keeping. Then I gave her a knock on the head with the butt of the gun and she slumped into the bed face first. Her ass hung up in the air for a few seconds while her head was down and I almost decided this was a good enough time to die. *Smiles* But I realized I still had work to do.

I told Kay to let Jaco in but quickly dragged her back from the door and help the gun to her head. Once Jaco was in he surprised me to hell. Some shit about being a fan of my work? He said he didn't care about the girls. This was my chance to escape uninjured. I chatted with him for a few minutes to see if he was just trying to distract me. He said something about wanting to work with me, I think. That is unlikely but I may have some use for whatever he proposes. At that point, it was clear I needed to get out fast. I suddenly shoved Kay at Jaco and made a run for it. I got out fine and could hear Jaco laughing atop the flight of stairs I was heading down. Nice to know I'm not the only sick fuck running around. The last part....this was a good laugh.

As I descended the stairs hurriedly, I nearly wiped out into Stubby, whom was just waiting at the base of the stairs. Was he there to jump me, I wondered? It turns out, Stubby was the reason Jaco had arrived. After failing to secure the girls he fled and called big brother. I was somewhat amused by the site of him just waiting there but that amusement was also ruined. I did brush against him as I passed and my hand was at once cold and wet. Son...of...a...bitch! That bastard got piss on my hand. The entire night was blown to pieces and Kay is closer than ever to realizing who I am. Time is running out. Next time, I'll have to be more careful. One at a time...no phones...no knives. Summer and Kay have just unwittingly opened up a world of abusive torment and danger on themselves with this entire charade. Each of them now has a debt to pay to Two-Face and I intend to make them repay with interest. *Grins widely then heads off to the shower to clean up and relieve the tension the two ladies built up in him. No doubt, the site of Summer's ass high in the air and her soaked cunt stretched open would be enough to help him achieve some relaxation*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: On "on, off, on-again" roleplay   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:39 pm

This post was an OOC rant about an incident that has long been addressed and dealt with by management and discussed with all parties involved.

This is not the place to air grievances.

Matter closed.

Edited by Summerdaez Grossberg, 12/27/09.

Last edited by Summer Grossberg on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum is not the place to cause drama or air grievances.)
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: Too Much Two-Face   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:40 pm

After an exhausting episode where I nearly found myself cornered like an animal, I decided I must bring more balance to my life. I felt the need to try harder to be more than just a lover of unwilling targets. *Laughs* During my time in Deadend, I was branded - and rightly so - a slut. I honestly lost count of my one-night stands and even my repeat performances. Though, being married to Ami did have an effect of slowing my carnal relations.

Why this sudden change of heart? I can only surmise that it was a chance encounter with Kay. Just one day following my foiled attack on her and Summer - the lust I felt to take them both is still overwhelming my senses - I came across Kay on the cold and desolate streets of Sinners Rest. She immediately fell into my arms and spoke of Two-Face's attack on her and Summer. She seemed so fragile and vulnerable. I felt both sexually excited and protective simultaneously. It triggered an unexpected wave of sympathy that carried us all the way back to her apartment. Later, she referred to it as "our" home. Many times I feel I don't deserve to have a home but she has always grounded me so what better place to be a normal man?

We were both running on empty but we found the strength to make love for over an hour. It was slow and tender. It was loving. It was everythiong that Two-Face's sexual escapades are not. Not once did I feel the urge to cut her or beat her. In fact, I did not even wrap my hands around her throat as I have done many times in the past during normal lovemaking. I cradled her head and let her rest it in my hands while I kissed her deeply and passionately. I caressed her body and massaged her as I penetrated her gently but fully. I could feel her body mold to mine as laid on top of her, enveloping her within my arms. She came several times with amazing force and shook the walls with her screams of pleasure. Finally, I pushed as deep as her tight pussy would allow and stayed there as jets of hot cum filled her until it poured from her body and onto the bed beneath her. We both collapsed onto the bed and held each other. We both sighed in total satisfaction. For that hour or so, I was no longer Two-Face. I was just Ramsey. I was just a man that loved a woman enough to express it in the most connecting and earthly way possible.

It was one night. Today, I want more but Two-Face is always lurking. And when I am lucid enough to be solely Ramsey, I still do not think I can limit my desires to one woman. The question is, will I still have the ability to seduce a woman without becoming violent and abusive. It remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: Finshing What We Started   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:50 pm

I’m not sure why I write these events down. I find the act of writing a tiresome and tedious process. Perhaps, I’m hoping I’ll find a way to escape the demons inside of me. Specifically, the demon called Two-Face. One night……one night!!!....after reconnecting with Kay on a meaningful level, he seemed to think it was not too soon to attack her again. We found her alone in her office at the clinic. Two-Face thought it would be amusing to bate her by rifling through some files and drawing her into a trap.

She fell for it and entered only to be startled to speechlessness. She attempted to run but it was no use. Kay has never been much of a fighter in the physical sense. She was easy to subdue and what ensued was nothing short of traumatic to be sure. We raped her and humiliated her. Ripping her clothes and punishing her with our cock. It could have gone on for hours but it was rudely interrupted by some broad selling drugs. He placed the knife firmly against her back as she was bent over the desk, and I told her to stay quiet until the woman left. Two-Face whispered to Kay that if she did not leave in 60 seconds he would go out into the lobby and slit her throat. Kay pleaded with him but luckily the girl left.

We continued to rape her brutally. Two-Face occasionally grinned and laughed as she wept beneath us. She was so wet. She was not as wet as the night before, but even so she was slick and hot. The fear of another interruption was enough for me to push Two-Face to finish the act quickly. She seemed to cum. Her pussy clenched on tightly and it was enough to push us to climax. I took her off the desk and threw her to her knees. Two-Face jammed his cock down her throat and came in buckets. She had no choice but to ingest all of it as our cock was so deep it was beyond the point where she could reflexively spit it out. It wasn’t enough that we had used her up. Two-Face laughed and kneed her in the chest, pushing her backwards into a bookcase. He walked over and grabbed her by the neck and lifted her off the ground by her throat with both hands. I admit, his sickness sometimes spills over into my consciousness. We both told Kay at that point that she should warn Summer that she would be next. Then he, not I, dropped Kay to the floor like a used up rag.

We just left her there; a quivering pile of sweaty, cum-filled whore. I haven’t seen her since. I have to find her. Perhaps she can stop me from attacking Summer. At the moment I want to do it as much as he does.
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: Summer in Winter   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 am

Baby, it's cold outside. But, Summer has a very nice fireplace in her livingroom. It's nothing compared to the one in her bedroom, though. I don't believe she enjoyed it all that much last night. She was too busy cursing me and taking it hard with her face planted into her mattress.

I must at least record my brief encounter with a stunning beauty named Hannah. I hate to short-change her but if she had been more cooperative I may have made more of an allowance for her. It was nothing extraordinary as rapes go. I must admit, though, she was so perfect I barely remember much but her face. Somehow, she managed to escape me! So, it was unfortunately much too suddenly over. I'll make certain to devote more space to her next time. But I can't be bothered with that right now! Now, I have to record my love session with Summer! One that I have longed for since I first saw her in Deadend over two years ago.

Summer was just sitting on her sofa enjoying a glass of wine by the fire. I found her front door unlocked and made myself a guest as quietly as possible. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her by the hair, yanking her head back, then I placed my knife on her neck. She immediately burst into a litany of curses. My God that woman has the mouth of a drunken sailor. She fought me every step of the way to her bedroom...and I got harder with every threat she made against my life. I stripped her to her jeans and forced her to her knees but she refused to service me. No matter the threat, she insisted she would take a bite out of my cock if I so much as put it near her lips. Such a poor sport.

Since she wasn't going to cooperate, I thought it best to just get on with the show. I threw her to the bed and ripped off her jeans and panties. I put her face down and sat on her, twisting her arms up behind her back. Her favorite word is "asshole", I learned. She seemed to enjoy yelling it at me as I pulled on her hips and pressed her face into the bed. Ass up, face down....is there no better position to excite a man? I spit on my cock and rammed into her. She yelped a small cry of pain but then recommenced with the cursing. It was such a fucking turnon. Still, she would not get into the spirit. So, I quickly pulled her up to her hands and knees and reached underneath to play with her clit. "No! No! Stop!", she screamed, but her body, in particular her swollen pussy, yelled, "Yes! Yes! Don't stop!". I could tell she was starting to give in...physically, but her mouth kept running on and on about how she would enjoy killing me. If it wasn't so pathetic I would have had a much bigger laugh than it did give me. It didn't take long to bring her to orgasm. I could feel my cock reaching the very back of her love tunnel and I had started to swirl her clit around with her own angry juices long before. She bucked and came like a champ, squeezing my cock so hard I thought she was going to snap it off. Fuck! What a woman! That sexy bitch.

I flip her onto her back on held her legs up into the air and pile drived her pussy until I could take it no more. Just before I came, I pulled out and started to stroke my shaft right in front of her perfect little face. She pursed her lips but the texture actually help me cum as I started to rub my cock head on her face. Several long streams of cum glazed her lips and cheeks, as well as her forehead. Ever the fighter, she tried to wipe her face clean with her blanket and threw it at me. I had one last surprise for the Princess, though. I know a secret little phrase that seems to make her much more open to suggestion. I won't write that here...oh no. It shall remain with me. Needless to say, I put it to good use.

Once I uttered the phrase she shaped up quick. Then, I told her to clean up the mess I had made...with her tongue. I still shiver with lust when I think of how she looked licking my cock clean and swallowing it eagerly. Every last drop found it's way into her mouth. Then I laid her on her side and got off the bed to dress. The way she laid there, looking like she wanted to go again, her face glistening with our combined juices, was simply a site to behold. I told her so and she meekly said, "Thank you. Thank you". God, if I could have kept her that way. I could have fucked her to death if I hadn't other things to do. As walked to the top of the stairs and gave her the release phrase. She instantly began to curse me again! I booked it down the stairs hearing her yelling her new pet name for me, "Asshole!".

I wonder how long it took her to realize her mouth tasted like cum? Seeing as Summer is such a Princess, I would doubt she even knows what it tastes like. I'll have to ask her next time we get together.
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: Summer of Discontent   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:56 am

The fact that I am writing about something other than a romantic interlude is alarming in itself. I made some serious errors when visiting Summer in her home recently that may put me in serious peril of being stopped from doing my work.

I happened across Kay and Summer by the public pool where Kay was consoling Summer about something other than my attack. Nevertheless, the subject changed and Summer made mention of the blanket she used to wipe my cum from her pretty little face. She said she planned on using it to perform DNA testing. All it would take is a single strand of hair from anyone held captive to prove a match. I should have taken that blanket. Being so careful as to always force ingestion of my cum should have made me aware of the danger I left behind.

I excused myself to business and raced to Summer's home. I looked everywhere but it wasn't to be found. My heart raced, unusually, as I ran out of places to look. Had she already sent it to the lab? Had she hidden it well? I don't know. I do know that something will have to be done to keep that evidence from pinning me down. I have several ideas. The decision on which to pursue is most important.

In the meantime, I left a love letter for a beautiful reporter at the Daily Sins Newspaper. I had hoped she would be more decisive and quickly jump at the offer but she has been silent. To think, after hearing that she was assigned to find me - as preposterous as that sounds - that she would drag her feet when offered an exclusive interview with Two-Face! I am not sure what to think. Only that this "newspaper" is run by amateurs. Sure, I set the terms of the interview - my location and no police being the most crucial of the rules. Again, my Christian values come through. I am simply interested in helping this soul advance her career. I do not expect to receive!

I may take...
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: Withdrawal...No, not that   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:20 pm

After several days of contemplation, I've decided on the best course of action. If I am to avoid spending the rest of my life in prison, I'll have to find some way to put an end to this DNA tracing. I need a stooge. Who? This is the part that will be difficult. I need to find a citizen that is not known, will not be missed, has no friends or relatives in Sinners rest, and obviously, a male. I know where to find the drugs I'll need and I know how to arrange a victim. The only step after that will be to make myself into a hero and take the heat off of myself.

Tonight, I begin profiling. Soon, I'll have the body. Once I get whomever I choose medicated, I'll dress him in uniform and send him to his fate. What should have been mine eventually, I suppose. Once it is done, I'll have to find a way to keep the real Two-Face at bay. That will be the hard part. The rest...that will be easy. Once it is done, I'll have to let loose the old letch that was Ramsey of Deadend; the whiskey swilling, womanizing, bastard of a man that will never be satisfied with the company of one woman. *Smiles at the thought*

Kay found lipstick on her pillow case! I successfully maneuvered my way out of that mess by sweet talking her into believing her bed only had enough room in it for the two of us. Though, if I must be honest, I rather enjoyed seeing her jealous. I think I'll bring a few more women home. It will be more fun trying to explain myself to Kay than running from the police in a mask. Eventually, he may come out to play again. When and where I can't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: The End?   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Finally, I am free of him. Shedding Two-Face was easier than I thought it would be. I found some sucker waiting for the bus. One syringe later and he was howling for pussy like a dog in heat. It was pure luck that we had similar measurements. I could not have planned it better. I scrambled that fuckers brain until all he could think about was scoring his “next” rape as Two-Face. He believed he WAS Two-Face. Now, if I could have avoided having him attack Surreal, I would have, but she was the first hot piece of ass to wander into The Library. I waited just long enough for him to drag her to the upstairs rooms before making my move. I could not have known what would happen next. Surreal fought him off! Then again, he was not me. *Stops and looks at himself in the mirror*

She gained just enough distance to call 911. I knew I had little time to work. I bolted up the stairs and “found” them. I ordered Surreal to get behind me as I held my gun on him. *Laughs* The same gun he should have had if he were the real fucking Two-Face. *Laughs harder* He immediately began to give himself up, the candy-assed Sally. But that did not fit into my plans. I shot that useless fuck right in the head. Man, he hit the ground like a sack of lead weights. Surreal recoiled in horror while I did my best to suppress my laughter. Suddenly there were shouts at the base of the steps. Damn cops had already arrived. Of all nights! They almost never show up on time. They almost never show up!

I emptied my chamber into the dumb fucks head just to make sure he was lights out. That’s when this Detective Edelmann shows up and orders me to drop my weapon. It was pretty standard from there. Edelmann did her job well and eventually it was proven I was only protecting Surreal. *Puts down the pen and laughs uncontrollably* She had Surreal come up the stairs and to my surprise she had Kay with her! Kay must have responded to the 911 call. She immediately came to my side, ignoring the Detective. Then I told her she was needed by Surreal more than me. I am that much the gentleman. *Smirks*

After some questioning, Detective Edelmann allowed me to head downstairs where I grabbed a drink and headed straight to Surreal. Kay was still upstairs with the Detective so I had a chance to gauge Surreal. She seems distant for someone who was standing next to her hero. It was not what I expected. Of course, she did see me kill a man. I suppose that could take a little time to wear off. For me, it has become all too easy. Disturbingly easy. Within minutes, we were all downstairs together. I received much deserved congratulations for my vanquishing of Two-Face. Though, Surreal was still not buying it entirely. Damn that brilliant bitch! Is she on to me?

Kay suggested I walk Surreal home, but for a second night in a week Surreal told me “no thanks” in so many words. I will have to get to the bottom of this. In the meantime, I am looking forward to the heaping of praise I will receive for ridding the town of the menace Two-Face. It is truly a hilarious situation. And the best part is, Kay said she would forget about the DNA testing since the bastard was shot dead….by me. Yes, me…..me, me, me, me!!!! It’s time to reap my rewards. I have been itching to get back in the mix and leave that psycho bastard in my past. If I can just keep him out of my head, I’ll be able to have my cake and eat it too. Did I say “cake”? I meant “Kay”. *Laughs* And my Surreal, and my Summer, and my…..oh fuck, you get the point. Let the games begin!
Back to top Go down
Ramsey

Ramsey

PostSubject: A Fresh Start   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Sort of....

I realize I need to do everything in my power to stop Two-Face from showing his face for a very long time. I went through a lot of trouble to "kill" him, afterall. Often, I find myself with too much time on my hands. I had to think quickly about an aspect of life without Two-Face that I hadn't given much thought to beforehand.

In making this decision, I had to consider my hobbies, my vices, my likes, my ambitions, and my comfort zones. All of these had two common denominators: Whiskey and Women! Then, it struck me. I'll tend bar at The Library. So, last night I approached the owner and offered my services. I was surprised at how quickly he took to me considering my curt responses and lack of experience. Though, it seems my love of woman and liquor were enough to get the job.

I certainly don't need the money, but I do need to keep myself occupied. Sure, it may only be a matter of time before I prove to be a terrible employee but it may be just enough time to get my head on straight. What I can promise is I will be drunk on the job, often, I will hit on everything that walks in the bar without a penis, and I'll pass out free drinks to ladies like there is no tomorrow.

This could be fun! *Smiles broadly* Hell, I think I already have my first loyal customer. Anita Barbot gave me the evil eye when I introduced myself and told me, quote, "Keep your fucking hands off of me". Notice she didn't say anything about my cock. That will be on her often as we pass each other behind the bar. She'll come around. They all do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Ramsey   The Two Faces of Ramsey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two Faces of Ramsey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SR Personal :: Diaries and Journals-
Jump to: