By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where sinners come to stay updated

HomeSinning TimesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re: Reflections

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason I

Re: Reflections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflections   Re: Reflections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 pm

The earthquake came and went. Parts of SR was leveled. Reminded me of parts of Iraq after the Day. But rebuilding has begun in earnest. To a newcomer, it look like normal reconstruction, restoring normalcy from chaos. But I'm not fooled. I know exactly what they're doing: They're covering up the bodies, those who have been swallowed by the hidden darkness in Sinner's Rest.

I found a wonderful lawyer here. I set up a trust fund for the unfortunate woman I met my first night. It's won't take away her pain, but perhaps it will help her in some way. I also explained what happened to my, I guess, girlfriend, but it's a very confusing relationship. She's holding something back from me, something very painful. If she'd tell me, maybe I could help her. I care for her a lot, more than she knows. I'm not going anywhere without her, which for someone with my problem, isn't going to be easy. But her smile, her gentleness is like sunshine. I've never met anyone like her before.

I'm discovering that typing with two broken fingers isn't easy. I found the dealers of the drug that messed up my life and dealt...decisively with them. They were...are, two college kids that were selling mescaline, an illegal hallucinogenic, to augment their tuition. I'm sure that the money will go to a better use now. The 2nd and 3rd fingers of my left hand are broken. 20 years ago I could have taken them easily. Guess I'm getting old.
Back to top Go down

Re: Reflections
Page 1 of 1