By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where sinners come to stay updated

HomeSinning TimesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween Party!!

Go down 
+3
Summer Grossberg
Gary Wright
Kayleigh Balut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayleigh Balut

Kayleigh Balut

Halloween Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Party!!   Halloween Party!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:35 am

It's that time of year again.... Time to start watching over your shoulder. Time to worry about evil things springing at you from the shadows. Time to worry that you aren't safe in the streets..

Oh wait, that's all normal for Sinners Rest.

No folks, it's time to PAAARRRRTTTTTYYYYY!!!

Question is, when exactly?

I know much of the world doesn't celebrate Halloween. And the parts of the world that does, does it all differently. And of course, RL gets in the way.

So, when do we want to do this? Friday night, October 30.

or

Saturday, October 31, which is actually Halloween?

or leave both for RL parties, and do ours in a time warp setting of

November 1, Sunday?

Either way, we will try to plan for an afternoon into evening into late night, to cover the most time zones.

So, when do we want to party???
Back to top Go down
Gary Wright

Gary Wright

Halloween Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party!!   Halloween Party!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Any of those times work for me. How about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Summer Grossberg

Summer Grossberg

Halloween Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party!!   Halloween Party!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Come on guys and girls, Kay and I are putting a lot of effort into making this a fun party for everyone - but we need your help.

Please let us know what day works best for you - it makes no sense for us to put everything together and unfurl the Halloween banner if no one shows.

It takes 30 seconds to read the post and reply. Help us out here, will ya? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spencer Wasser

Spencer Wasser

Halloween Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party!!   Halloween Party!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Sounds great. Any of those will work for me.
Back to top Go down
Amber Box

Amber Box

Halloween Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party!!   Halloween Party!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:44 pm

Sunday afternoon/evening works best for me. Other times, I'll be there if I can. As typical my RL pulls randomly.
Back to top Go down
Surreal Maven

Halloween Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party!!   Halloween Party!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Working Saturday but would be in later in the evening. Sunday, any time would be fine.

The rest is just a clock
Ticking… ticking… ticking… ticking… ticking…
Ticking… ticking… ticking… ticking…
Back to top Go down
Gary Wright

Gary Wright

Halloween Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party!!   Halloween Party!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Question:

Do we want this party to be more or less IC, ie, we are our normal Sinners Rest characters, wearing realistic costumes

or

more or less OOC, with no limits on what costumes we wear, or what race or species our characters are for the party?
Back to top Go down
Kayleigh Balut

Kayleigh Balut

Halloween Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party!!   Halloween Party!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Okay folks....

Party is Sunday, Nov 1, from Noon SL until the last person gets bored and walks away.

Costumes are anything goes, with the limit of not much more than human sized. The 100 Foot StaPuff Marshmallow Man may look awesome and cool and super sweet, but he's not going to fit into our haunted house!

This is an OOC event, so.... don't let your character's character limit your choice of costume, let yourself go nuts!

Any questions? Post them here, or direct them to Summer Grossberg or myself.
Back to top Go down
Isabo

Halloween Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party!!   Halloween Party!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Bugger, I get my totally rockin costume together and the event's on Sunday right during the time when I have a rl thing. Any chance of moving it back to Saturday?
Isabo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party!!   Halloween Party!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SR General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: