By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where sinners come to stay updated

HomeSinning TimesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New at SRB&T

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencer Wasser

Spencer Wasser

New at SRB&T Empty
PostSubject: New at SRB&T   New at SRB&T I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Sinner’s Rest Bank and Trust announces a new investment opportunity. Come on by to get in on the ground floor and watch your money grow.

((Zal gave me an idea the other night and I sent RM a note. He likes the idea, so SRB&T is now the rp conduit to Hornywood and SINQ for those that would like to rp thier way in.))
Back to top Go down
Amber Box

Amber Box

New at SRB&T Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at SRB&T   New at SRB&T I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:14 pm

((There is more than one of these conduits. Another one was established in collaboration with Stubby and RM, and may expand if other Sims express interest. The conduit is using a RP Shipping and Storage company in Hoars Harbor called Spider Bite Shipping and Storage. We held off announcing it while a couple of related pieces fell into place, and then with the relocation of SinQ. Spider Bite will be relocating to Hornywood as the sim is built. A formal announcement will be coming))
Back to top Go down
Spencer Wasser

Spencer Wasser

New at SRB&T Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at SRB&T   New at SRB&T I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:07 pm

((Haha, I'm one step behind again. Laughing ))
Back to top Go down
Summer Grossberg

Summer Grossberg

New at SRB&T Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at SRB&T   New at SRB&T I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Spence....

I say you still go for it. There's absolutely no reason you can't be a link between the two sims. Maybe it's time for other people to step up and be given an opportunity to get involved in things as well.
Back to top Go down
Amber Box

Amber Box

New at SRB&T Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at SRB&T   New at SRB&T I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 pm

I agree with Summer. There's plenty of room for more than one conduit. Perhaps even some room for some collaboration. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New at SRB&T Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at SRB&T   New at SRB&T I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New at SRB&T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SR General :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: