By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where sinners come to stay updated

HomeSinning TimesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message from Natalice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary Wright

Gary Wright

Message from Natalice Empty
PostSubject: Message from Natalice   Message from Natalice I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Hi all. I got an e-mail from Nat, she asked me to let people know what's going on with her. Message posted below:

"Just wanted to check in and let you know things are ok and see if you could let everyone else know. I've been dealing with a lot here at home. This illness is more than likely being caused by the increasing black mold in my apartment. I have trouble breathing here. However, some good news. They are giving me another apartment, newly remodeled and doesn't have the mold buildup or water leaks. I'm moving into it this weekend which is why I have not been around much. Please let Kay and everyone know I'm doing ok and I'm hoping this will help with this illness of mine. Hope all is well with you two and I hope to see you again in world soon."
Back to top Go down
Linzee Dreamscape

Linzee Dreamscape

PostSubject: Re: Message from Natalice   Message from Natalice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 am

Eww for the black mold and the illnesses it causes...YAY for new apartment. Thankies Gary for posting for everyone whose been wondering Smile

OH...Tell Nat I said hi Smile
Back to top Go down
Faerie Lindley

Faerie Lindley

PostSubject: Re: Message from Natalice   Message from Natalice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:08 am

thats some good news! if you talk to her gary give her my love and tell her we miss her! cant wait to have her back.
Back to top Go down
http://storylinerp.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from Natalice   Message from Natalice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from Natalice
Page 1 of 1