By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where sinners come to stay updated

HomeSinning TimesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The life of the Captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faerie Lindley

Faerie Lindley

The life of the Captain Empty
PostSubject: The life of the Captain   The life of the Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:18 pm

I have been so used to taking care of others, I never thought I would be the victim myself.

I was attacked, well more like ganged up on, fooled and kidnapped. I don;t know who this guy was but he was the same guy rich pissed off the week before. I just remember someone grabbing me than waking up blindfolded and tied down. I can't say i remember alot of what happened, there was beatings and I think he tried to drown me. I just remember waking up at the hospital a few days later bloody,bruised and having trouble breathing.

The doctor told me I had a broken rib that had punctured my lung. He also said my cheek bone was cracked and he advised I stay out of work for atleast a month if not more. How can I? I need more medics before I take time off. I told myself a week, and I would see how I feel. So far I still feel like a train hit me but atleast I talked to the police. Reg came by the station, he is so sweet, took my statement, told me a detective would come by later.

I haven't said anything to Rich yet, of course he has been out of town anyways leaving me to run things. Well that is if I had anyone else to manage.

I should sleep now.

Faerie
Back to top Go down
http://storylinerp.wordpress.com
Faerie Lindley

Faerie Lindley

PostSubject: Re: The life of the Captain   The life of the Captain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:09 am

what the hell!!!

I have barely been in this town a few months and apparently the men are out to get me. I was on my way to the gas station to pick up some cigars for the boss and some soda for the station when this guy approached me. As harmless as he might have been I was trying to keep my distance. The last time someone asked me for help I ended up kidnapped and nearly killed. I tried to tell him to get the attendant to help but he was no where to be seen. I tried so hard to keep my distance but as I was talking to him I blacked out, next thing I knew I was bound, blindfolded and gagged in the back of a car.

I felt him pull me out, I was a bit groggy still and I tried to fight him, but his threats to hurt me made me stop. He carried me somewhere and next thing I felt was a cold concrete floor. Than his voice ... it wasn't the same as the man at the gas station ... who I thought was the one who grabbed me, maybe they were working together. My ribs were still hurting so when he moved me I didn't fight, maybe if I gave him what he wanted he would let me go.

He released my wrists and ankles but that was short lived as I was soon chained to some table. I felt his hands on my body as he started to cut away my clothes. I liked that outfit too. Once they were off, her went to touching and groping my breasts, I tried to pull away but I wasn't going anywhere. He poked at my bruised side, it hurt like hell. Once I was naked he removed the gag. I could breathe again.

He gave me a choice, I either became a slave to him or someone else, or I died. Not really an option that appealed to me. I pleaded for him to just kill me, would be better than being someone's slave. I tried to tell him i could help him and be useful but he wasn't buying that either.

After he made me plead for him to fuck me, which I didn't want to do but he promised he would let me go, he teased me. Than he raped me. When he was done he just left me there, chained to the table dripping cum. I woke up a few hours later I guess back in town, naked except for my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Faerie Lindley

Faerie Lindley

PostSubject: Re: The life of the Captain   The life of the Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Pregnant ... I am pregnant! can my life get any worse? and its with the man that nearly killed me's kid. Ugh! I got promoted though, Rich is no where to be found and they needed a chief and i took the job. I have been busy with that anyways.

I ran into the man and I told him, I wanted him to stay away from me and my kid but I didn't have that choice. He made me get an apartment in town with him, play house with a man that tried to kill me. I can't wear pants at home either ... he is making me wear dresses all the time. This is going to be a pain in the ass.

I will find a way out of this.
Back to top Go down
estos

estos

PostSubject: Re: The life of the Captain   The life of the Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:36 am

Faerie Lindley wrote:

I can't wear pants at home either ... he is making me wear dresses all the time. This is going to be a pain in the ass.

I will find a way out of this.

I knew the woman was deranged - but maybe not for a bad reason - pregnancy does make your hormones go all over the place.

*dresses? he FORCES you to wear dresses? A man after my own heart bounce *
Back to top Go down
Faerie Lindley

Faerie Lindley

PostSubject: Re: The life of the Captain   The life of the Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:23 am

So I am starting to find out being chief is a lot harder than I thought, I work all the time and than have to go home to a home i don't like. At least I have things I like in my apartment, things that remind me of my home outside the city. This man is driving me crazy! I don;t have time to cater to his every whim yet he insists the I cook for him for every meal ... i work 20 hour shifts at the fire station, I don't have time for all of that ... hell I don't have time for this pregnancy.

The commissioner is back so at least that's helping me somewhat, he has taken a bit of a load off my shoulders since i took over. I need to get my captain to do some interviews for me, i need to get them set up come to think of it, too much to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The life of the Captain   The life of the Captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The life of the Captain
Page 1 of 1