By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
By registering with this forum you agree that, if you break the rules it. you can be banned from this forum. The rules are as follows:
1) No one will insult or attack anyone else on the Forum!
2) if you see a comment you do not like, you will not respond in a rude or insulting way.
3) Any comments toward someone in an Out Of Character fashion will be removed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where sinners come to stay updated

HomeSinning TimesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carrie's crazy life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carrie Paul

Carrie Paul

Carrie's crazy life Empty
PostSubject: Carrie's crazy life   Carrie's crazy life I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Shit! Did I ever cross the wrong cop this time!

I kept hearing rumors that this new club in town was supposed to be opening. I figure that getting a job there would be perfect for me. Get me some booze, get me some cash, maybe get me a guy or three... and daddy would just about shit his pants if he found out. He keeps nagging me to 'get a job'... so he shouldn't get mad if I do, right?

But.... went there, and the place was dead, locked up tight, no one around. Again. So, I was walking back toward town, and some lady cop, not even in a proper uniform, starts hassling me. She's like the friggen fashion police or somethin', wanting to know why I'm 'dressed that way'. Now, first time in a long time, I'm golden. No drugs on me, no warrents out, haven't had time to get into any real trouble. So I got a little mouthy.

Well, I didn't have drugs, but I did have a substantial bankroll to make a score. She found it. She found a little pocketknife, called it a 'hidden weapon' and threatened to drag me to the station. Went total psycho cop on me.

Net result? she made me eat $500. Literally. shoved it in my mouth, made me chew it up and swallow.

So now, I've got zero cash, no job, no drugs, and a cop who's gonna be keeping an eye on me.

I say it again. Shit!
Back to top Go down
Carrie Paul

Carrie Paul

PostSubject: Re: Carrie's crazy life   Carrie's crazy life I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:12 am

Heard a rumor that the crazy bitch cop finally got her comeuppance, and lost her shield. Payback's a bitch. So gonna get even if I ever see her again, especially now that it won't be 'assaulting an officer' and all that crap.

Finally found someone at the nightclub and got myself hired. And never heard from them again, place looks abandoned now. But what the hell.

Tricked some guy into buying my drinks last night, and was slamming tequila shots. Would much rather have been doing bodyshots off the hunky bartender, but... Maybe another time. My benefactor (see, I do know some big words!) also offered me a job. 'Furniture tester'? Whatever. I can handle it, specially if it's gonna come with a paycheck and free booze.

Things were picking up, looking like a party at the bar last night (The Library - Love that name! Daddy can't get mad if I'm spending all my free time at the library, right?). Anyway, we were all having fun, and then some big burly brute came in to harass one of the girls. Almost turned into a brawl, but.... it settled down.

They've got a stage and a pole there too. Might have to talk to somebody about working there. That way, I won't miss any of the action.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Paul

Carrie Paul

PostSubject: Re: Carrie's crazy life   Carrie's crazy life I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Damn, if it weren't for bad luck I would have none at all.
Finally met the owner of the library (The Librarian?) and talked (well, danced) my way into a job there. So far, the tips aren't great though.

And apparently, daddy's company had some kind of an audit. My gold card got noticed, and then promptly got canceled. If I had any clue it was coming, I would have laid in some cash at least, but..... I need cash, and fast. Decided that it would be simply enough to snag someone, get my hands on a ransom payoff. *laughs harshly* Simple, huh? Easy enough to follow the girl out of the nightclub, jonesing for the drink she had to leave without. Exchanged a few words, then offered her a shot outta my special flask. Convinced her to join me on that old freighter, only to find out she's got no idea who she is, total lack of memory. If she doesn't know who she is, who's gonna pay to get her back???

So, not knowing what else to do, I gave her a shot, tied her up while she was out cold, then had a little chat. Finally convinced her that she needed a payday as bad as me, and I had another target in mind. She agreed to help me, we gave her a name, at least til she remembers her own, and off we went. That lady that runs the pizza joint should be good for something, right?

Sure. Again, nice and easy, specially with a partner. Until my 'partner' decided to turn on me, knock me out cold, tell Novi what I was up to. I think I got in a few good shots on my way to the floor, hopefully she's hurting a little today.

Managed to fast talk my way out, once I came to. Convinced Novi that I was only trying to get some help for little miss forgetful, and the amnesiac was a nutcase.

Now, I've still got no drugs, no booze, and no cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie's crazy life   Carrie's crazy life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie's crazy life
Page 1 of 1